Easter Blessings | Faux wooden cross using watercolor

Hi readers!

I hope the beauty of spring will soon arrive, and butterfly sorely missed its arrival!
and flowers ... who doesn't want to see them to bloom again?
yeah .. Spring will let the winter get their vacation .. LOL!!
Ok, beside  the beautiful things .. the Easter blessings is the most beautiful for me!
and  all of this has inspired me to make my project bellow ..


I made a faux wooden using watercolor, wood grain stamp {from Magnolia Vintage Box} and clear embossing powder.


I just make it simple yet elegant to focusing on the die cut [ Cross with Flowers and Leaves ].
and some gold sequins will add some shinny touch. 


and for the biggest shape [ Cross with Wreath ] I am using it to make a bookmark.
I think the faux wooden grain looks more details on the big cross.


Here is the 3rd one, and this set called Cross with Dove, and really the dove is so beautiful and peaceful.

About the faux wooden I'll show you how to make them on this video :



Thank you so much that you are sticking with me here and reading my blog post.
I'll see you again .. Have a great day1

Yulis

No comments